A graphic design intern is needed to work with our team in the following weeks. This job is ideal for an ambitious graphic design professional who wants to work on important projects for the company and get useful experience. If you are interested in this job please read the full information of this job given below.
Graphic Designer jobs – Online Jobs in Pakistan
|Job Type||Part-Time Job|
|Job Category||Graphic Design Intern|
|Telecommute||Remote, Online Job|
|Salary||4$ per hour|
|Posted on||December 12, 2022|
|Last date||No Fixed|
Job Position Title:
- Graphic Design Intern
- Understanding how, why, and when to lay out and compose documents will help you produce designs that are stronger, clearer, and more appealing.
- Using programmes like Photoshop or Illustrator, create colour palettes, modify colours, or troubleshoot
- To draw attention to your papers and create the right mood, use the two primary tools in a designer’s toolbox: typography and colour.
- Utilize prominent aspects of social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and others to promote your work, reveal your creative process, and overall strengthen your online profile.
- Work with text, build forms, edit vector paths using the Pen tool, warp and distort layers, work with artboards, apply painting effects, save and share libraries, and warp and distort vector pathways.
- Start with free, entry-level design tools like InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Use key compositional principles.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom
- Willingness to learn and develop graphic design skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English
Apply For Job: