OGDCL and IBA Karachi have collaborated to offer scholarships through the Talent Hunt Program, with reserved seats for students from all provinces of Pakistan. This initiative includes undergraduate scholarships through the IBA-OGDCL Talent Hunt Program and qarz-e-hasna for deserving students.
The IBA-OGDCL Talent Hunt Program aims to provide students from selected districts across Pakistan with the opportunity to develop their aptitude skills and receive training at IBA. This will enable them to secure admission to a four-year undergraduate degree program at the institute. Students who are admitted to IBA’s undergraduate programs will also have the chance to receive full 4-year scholarships or qarz-e-hasna.
IBA OGDCL TALENT HUNT SCHOLARSHIP 2023
|Offered by||IBA OGDCL TALENT HUNT Program|
|Category||Merit & Need Based|
|Location||All over Pakistan|
- Only candidates who hold domicile from the specified districts are eligible to apply.
- Applicants who have cleared the HSSC-I examination in 2022 and are scheduled to appear for the HSSC-II examination in 2023, as well as those who have passed the HSSC-II examination in 2022, are eligible to apply.
The IBA-OGDCL Program aims to identify and train students from underprivileged regions and communities in Pakistan. These selected students will receive two months of rigorous training in the form of an Orientation Program at IBA, Karachi, to prepare for the admission tests to IBA’s undergraduate programs.
IBA OGDCL Orientation Programs:
- Orientation training by highly qualified IBA faculty and mentors
- Aptitude test preparation (SAT format)
- Presentation & Communication skills sessions
- One-on-one tutoring & counselling
- Mock exams & panel interviews
- Guest speaker sessions
- Fully covered travel allowance, boarding & lodging facility for outstation candidates
- Monthly stipend for selected candidates
|Applications open||January 20th, 2023|
|Application submission deadline||March 31st, 2023|
|Assessment Test for the Orientation Program||April 30th, 2023|
|Shortlisted candidates’ announcement||May 9th, 2023|
|Telephonic Panel Interviews||May 15th, 16th, 17th, 2023|
|Final Shortlisted candidates’ announcement||May 22nd, 2023|
|Orientation Program starts||June 2023|
Apply online at IBA Talent Hunt Portal.