The Sindh Education Foundation (SEF) has declared fully-funded scholarships for students belonging to the Mirpurkhas and Umerkot districts, who wish to study at the Public School Mirpurkhas. The scholarship program covers all expenses, including tuition fees, hostel fees, mess charges, uniforms, learning materials, and a monthly stipend. Interested applicants can submit their applications for the SEF Scholarship program by the latest deadline of April 18, 2023.
The Sindh Education Foundation is inviting applications from outstanding students, who are residents of Sindh and are presently enrolled in Grade VIII schools that fall under the supervision of the School Education & Literacy Department, Government of Sindh. These scholarships are available for those students who intend to pursue their post-primary education. The scholarships are being offered for the academic year 2023-24, under the third phase of the Sindh School Education Scholarship Program (SSESP), which is administered by the Sindh Education Foundation.
Latest SEF Scholarship for Mirpurkhas and Umerkot 2023
|Offered by||Sindh Education Foundation (SEF)|
|Category||Merit & Need Based|
- To be eligible for the scholarship, the student must be a Grade VIII (bona fide) student of a SE&LD School and must have studied in any SE&LD School for at least the last three academic years. At the time of admission, the applicant will be required to submit a photocopy of their GR page, with the GR number attested by the concerned District Education Officer (DEO), along with their School Leaving Certificate/ Pass Certificate.
- At the time of admission, the student must be a resident of the respective divisions, as mentioned earlier. Additionally, the applicant will be required to submit a copy of their Form-B and Father’s Domicile, along with their Father’s CNIC.
Steps for Apply:
- To register for the entry test, applicants can visit https://publicschoolmps.com and download the Registration Form.
- A non-refundable application processing fee of Rs. 500/- must be paid via Pay Order, made in favor of the concerned Institution’s Bank Account Title, as mentioned: Account Title: Akhuwat NJV Operational fund The completely filled registration form, along with 8 passport-size photographs, and the original Pay Order, must be submitted in hard copy format to NN Higher Secondary School, located at M.A Jinnah Road, Karachi, either by courier or by hand.
- It is important to note that any registration forms that are incomplete or fail to meet the necessary criteria will be rejected. The deadline for scholarship applications is April 18, 2023.