Searching for a motivated Social Media Manager to join our marketing team and contribute original ideas to further our objectives. You’ll be expected to provide excellent unique content in order to manage advertising campaigns and boost engagement. You will lead a best-in-class social media content strategy and work on our digital marketing requirements. You will also be expected to engage influencers, manage our community by answering comments, and supervise our customer support across all platforms. Create and implement outreach and marketing strategies to raise brand awareness and promote sales.
Online Jobs – Social Media Manager
|Job Type||Full-Time Job|
|Job Category||IT Services and IT Consulting|
|Telecommute||Remote, Online Job|
|Job Shift||3 pm to 12 am|
|Experience||3 -4 years|
|Posted on||December 10, 2022|
|Last date||No Fixed|
- Running VASLs and clients’ social media advertising campaigns.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the VASLs and clients’ brands on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- He oversees customer service provided via social media.
- They analyze data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Managing and running ad campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Linkedin
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
- Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, and Google Ads experience.
- Social media marketing experience.
- At least 3-4 years of experience is a must.
- Experience with B2B and B2C markets.
- A plus if you have: Experience working with video editing tools like iMovie, or PremiereExperience working on Photoshoots
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to create the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Skilled in Photoshop, Canva, and graphic work-exceptional writing skills would be a plus.
Eastern time zone (3 pm-12 am, Pakistan Standard Time)
Apply For Job: