The Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) has introduced the Overseas Pakistanis Education Fund (OPEF) scholarships, which are specifically designed to support the education of children and spouses (husbands/wives) of overseas Pakistanis who are currently pursuing their education in public or private educational institutions in Pakistan. The OPEF fund has been created to award scholarships to meritorious students from this group, and a total of 732 such scholarships will be granted under this scheme.
OPEF SCHOLARSHIP FOR OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS 2023
|Offered by||Overseas Pakistanis Education Fund|
|Education level||Inter, Bachelor, MS/MPhil|
|Location||All over Pakistan|
- Achieved a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA 2.5 in their last SSC/HSSC board exam or university exam.
- Enrolled as a regular student in an educational institution that is affiliated with or recognized by local Boards/Universities/Higher Education Commission (HEC) in the same year as passing the SSC examination annual exams.
- One parent (either father or mother) of the applicant should be a registered member of OPF, which is valid for 3 years after their permanent return to Pakistan.
- The monthly income of the parent should be less than Rs. 100,000/-
- Not availing of any other scholarship during the academic year.
- Must have a provincial domicile.
How to Apply:
Individuals who meet the eligibility criteria can obtain the application form for the OPF scholarship from the OPF website at www.opf.org.pk. The form can also be acquired from the OPF Head Office located in Islamabad, as well as the regional officers in Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, and Mirpur (AJK).