The Daily Jang Newspaper publishes advertisements for the PEEF (Punjab Educational Endowment Fund) Scholarship Program for the academic year 2022–2023 To gifted students who fall under certain conditions, the Punjab government offers PEEF Scholarships. The post below has all the information you need. Intermediate and graduate students are eligible for this program.
PEEF Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Scholarship 2022-23
|Offered by||Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF|
|Education level||Matric / Intermediate|
|Location||All over Pakistan|
- Candidates who pass the Matric / Intermediate exams in 2022 and belong to the below categories can apply for special quota educational scholarships.
- Obtain at least 60% marks in the matric /intermediate exams.
- Parents’ income should be less than 35000/-
- Students who are enrolled in Federal and Private institutes but under Punjab province, jurisdiction can also apply.
- Orphan students ( those parents passed away)
- Government employees ( Grade 1-4) children can apply.
- Students belong to minorities
- Special ( disabled) students
- Children of those who passed away in terrorist attacks
Steps For Apply:
- Students can apply online at www.student.peef.org.pk/specialquotaregistration.
- Provide correct information while applying. In case of any false information, the application will not be accepted.