Punjab Education Endowment Fund PEEF has announced 50 scholarships for AJK students. PEEF has reserved 30 seats for students enrolled in Inter classes and 20 seats for those who have passed intermediate and are enrolled in Undergraduate degree programs. Students who have passed Matric or Inter exams in 2022 from a Government institute in AJK are eligible to apply. The last date to apply for PEEF AJK Scholarship is March 01, 2023. You can obtain the scholarship application form from the PEEF website as well.
PEEF SCHOLARSHIPS FOR AJK STUDENTS 2023
|Offered by||Punjab Education Endowment Fund PEEF|
|Education level||Inter, Bachelor|
|Location||All over Pakistan|
- Candidate must have scored at least 60% marks in Matric or Inter Exams 2022 from a Government School/College in AJK
- The candidate must have passed the above-mentioned examination from a Government Institution.
- Candidate must have domicile of AJK
- Must be enrolled in a full-time registered institution.
- His/her Parent’s total monthly income must not exceed Rs.23,000/-
- Grade 1-4 employees’ children are exempted from such income conditions.
- Children of those martyred in terrorist attacks are also exempted from income conditions.
- The candidate must not be receiving any scholarship/stipend from any other source.
- In addition to these scholarships, special quota scholarships are also available for those falling under one of the following categories.
PEEF Special Quota Scholarships:
- Orphan Children
- Children of government servants in BPS 1 to 4
- Children belonging to a minority religion
- Special Children
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks
Steps for Apply:
- Applications filled only on the prescribed application form shall be accepted.
- Prescribed application forms for PEEF Scholarships for AJK students can be obtained from the office of Secretariat Higher Education, Room No 4, Block 10, New Secretariat Complex.
- The scholarship Application form may also be downloaded from the PEEF website.
- The complete application form should be submitted on or before March 01, 2023.