Special quota scholarships have been issued by the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) for studies at the Intermediate, Graduate, and Masters levels in 2023. Students who passed their matriculation or intermediate examinations in 2021 and fell under one of the following categories are eligible to apply for the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship in 2023. The application for the PEEF scholarship can be submitted latest by March 31, 2023. Students who have passed exams under PBTE/TEVTA are not eligible to apply for this scholarship. Applicants can also use the photocopy of the application form.
PEEF SPECIAL QUOTA SCHOLARSHIP 2023
|Offered by||Punjab Education Endowment Fund PEEF|
|Category||Merit & Need-Based|
|Education level||Inter, Bachelor, MS/MPhil|
|Location||All over Pakistan|
- Domicile holder of Punjab Province
- Minimum 60% marks in Intermediate or Matric in the annual exam 2022 conducted by BISE or Federal Board
- Only students enrolled in Government or Private Institutions located in the territory of Punjab Province are eligible to apply
- The total monthly income of the parents should be less than 23,000/- per month
- Children of Grade1-4 Government employees are exempted from the income condition
- Children of civilians martyred in Terrorist attacks are also exempted from the income condition
- The candidate should be enrolled as a regular student in an institute for an Intermediate or Bachelor level degree
- A scholarship form can be obtained from the office of Cheif Executive Office Education CEO-Edu The office of the Deputy Director Colleges
- Can be downloaded from the PEEF website www.peef.org.pk
- Please send the fully completed application form to “Punjab Education Endowment Fun, Link Wahdat Road Lahore – 54600
- The Last date to submit the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship form 2023 for Inter Scholarships is March 31, 2023.
- Applications received after the deadline shall not be entertained.